Creating Places with Purpose
As the communities around us continue to grow, Rayonier's land is sometimes needed for a higher and better use. That's where our real estate subsidiary comes in. Raydient Places + Properties* is on a mission to create places with a purpose. That purpose may be a country property destined to be a family homestead, farm or ranch. It may be a community that brings families and friends together, with higher quality schools, healthy living and abundant opportunities for recreation and enjoying the outdoors. It may be a place for businesses to expand, or for special properties to be placed into permanent conservation. Whatever the need, our teams are here to help.
Our purpose is to create and sustain extraordinary places and properties that shine brightly for generations to come.
- CHRIS CORR, SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT, REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT
We see an abundance of opportunities on Raydient's thousands of country acres. We see a cozy homestead shaded by a privacy fence of pines. We see a habitat for a diverse mix of wildlife on a hunting tract. We see an investment that can be harvested just in time to offset the cost of your child's college education. We invite you to explore how our land can be the starting point to fulfill your purpose.
Explore Raydient Places
A designated National Historic Landmark District, this town was established in 1853 and is primed for redevelopment. Encompassing 318 total acres, it includes a 120-acre developed townsite and 1.4 miles of waterfront on the scenic shores of Hood Canal. Port Gamble is adjacent to the 3500-acre Port Gamble Heritage Park and is less than an hour’s commute from downtown Seattle.
Explore Port Gamble
Wildlight homes open the door to what makes the Florida Lowcountry, or #FLOCO so special. Front porches create opportunities to connect with neighbors. Interior spaces work seamlessly with the natural surroundings. Architectural details celebrate the region’s cultural heritage. Everything connects you to the #FLOCO way of life: healthy, connected, meaningful, fun.
Explore the Low Country
Located in beautiful Kinston, Washington, Arborwood is a community designed to put life in balance. Just 1.4 miles from the Kinston ferry terminal, Arborwood offers convenient access to Seattle while also immersing residents in recreational opportunities. The planned community for 750 single-family homes will literally surround a 799-acre park.
Stewards of our Communities and Landscapes
Rayonier and its subsidiaries seek the best for our communities, working with local leaders to solve problems with our land and our support. That means working together to improve economic development, provide for schools, protect our environment, and promoting better health and play.
- In Wildlight, Florida, we donated 27 acres of land for Wildlight Elementary School, a 600-student elementary school that eased overcrowding in nearby schools in Nassau County.
- In Richmond Hill, Georgia, we donated approximately 300 acres for school campuses that will one day serve 5,800 students in the rapidly-growing Bryan County School District.
- We also worked with leaders in Richmond Hill and the state of Georgia to ensure that a much-needed interchange would be built to connect the community to Interstate 95, providing a critical hurricane evacuation route.
- In Nassau County, Florida, we created a stewardship district to help conserve thousands of acres of environmentally sensitive land forever.
Our employees live in these communities, too. We’re proud to do our part in making each of these places even better.
* Raydient is a trademark of Raydient LLC, a taxable real estate investment trust subsidiary of Rayonier. The Raydient development properties are owned by Raydient LLC and its various subsidiaries. OPG Port Gamble LLC is the owner of the Port Gamble property.